Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Light - McKay

I remember in Jr high when I was required to read this book. I just remember our teacher talking about how censorship was bad and that this book was great. The whole time I was just thinking that I wish I didn't have to read a book with so much profanity in it... perhaps a censored version would have been better? So when someone prevents one from reading something it is called censorship. When one is forced to do something against their own will it is called... jr. high? Anyhow; I didn't like the book and have always wanted to burn it. This week my dream came true.


This is not really a great picture, but this is something else I have always wanted to do. I totally drew the smiley face on my first try! (I used my cell phone in case you were wondering. To get the eyes I turned the phone around so the light did not show).

This was a hard week to get a good picture of light because it has been cloudy or rainy all week. I managed to take a picture of some fire lamps.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I LOVED F 451 in Jr. High. I don't remember any of the cussing! But now that you mention it, the fact that there is a lot of cussing in it and the title is an allusion to fire, this was the PERFECT BOOK TO BURN FOR PHOTO CLUB! Way to recycle a bad book for good art! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete