Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Escape from Reality- Burtie


The title of this one is "The 4th F"... to be explained at photo club.
This picture combines my escape from reality with my guilty pleasure. When I am stressed, I go grocery shopping. Preferably late at night when it isn't as crowded and I can just wander along singing to the songs playing from the speakers and imagining all the wonderful meals I can make with the abundance of food I'm surrounded by :). An hour or two later, all my troubles are seemingly gone!
I actually took this picture with my point and shoot camera because I had some difficulties transferring the pics from my SLR to my computer. I used photoshop to edit the picture to look like the shot from my SLR. I then separated the picture into two layers, changed the background to black and white and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment